Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sentence review questions (character sets 1-22)


Translate into 中文 using characters. Scroll down for answer:

1. During winter, I don’t like to sleep at home. I like to go online to chat or to text message my friend.
2. How long have you been reading the newspaper? I have been reading for 1 hour 15 minutes.
3. During spring, what do you like to do? I like to exercise and listen to music. I think/feel exercise is especially interesting.
4. How well do you play (hit) ball? I play pretty well, but I am extremely terrible at playing video games.
5. Yesterday I was sick. Mom took me to see the doctor. The doctor says I caught a cold and should drink liquid medicine and rest for a week.
6. Little sister has a fever today. She also has the chills and throws up.
7. You are injured! Your hand is broken, head is also swollen!












1. 冬天的时候,我不喜欢在家睡觉。我喜欢和上网聊天或给朋友发短信。
2. 你看报纸看了多久了?我看了一小时十五分钟了。
3. 春天的时候你喜欢做什么?我喜欢运动和听音乐。我觉得运动特别有意思。
4. 你打球打得怎么样?我打得还不错,但是我打电玩打得非常糟糕。
5.昨天我生病了。妈妈带我看医生。医生说我感冒了,该喝药水和休息一星期。
6. 妹妹今天发烧了。她也发冷,呕吐。
7. 你受伤了! 你的手断了,头也肿了!


No comments:

Post a Comment